The Healthy Brain Initiative is improving our understanding of brain health.
The goals are to reduce stigma and raise public awareness about the warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, and to promote early detection and accurate diagnosis.
These Road Map articles explain ways to promote brain health, address cognitive impairment, and better meet the needs of caregivers including family members and professionals.
- Placer County Dementia Resources
- Know the 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Emergency Preparedness & Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Benefits of Early Dementia Detection
- Caring for Yourself While Caring for a Loved One
- PCHBI Program Goals
- Dementia-Friendly Transit Operations
- Navigating the Dementia Diagnosis Process
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Wandering
- How to Speak to Your Physician About Dementia Diagnosis
- Let’s Talk About It